Year 3 2023 - 2024
In Year 3, there is an expectation to complete around 1 hour and 30 mins of homework per week in total, which can include 10-15 minutes of daily reading.
- Daily reading to parents/carers and/or independent reading. Remember to complete reading records!
- Spellings to be practised at home each week using Spellzone/Nessy
- Times tables and number facts practice using Times Tables Rock Stars
- Maths linked to classroom learning, and specifically targeted maths as appropriate to individual children, set on MyMaths
- Other curriculum tasks as appropriate
- Science through accessing Developing Experts quizzes
- Computing using the work found on Code.org
- Digital citizenship: preparing children to thrive online using natterhub
Please bear with us while we update and send out pupil login details for these websites.
Year 3: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display