Year 5 2023 - 2024
Year 5 Homework
In Year 5, there is an expectation to complete around 2 and a half hours of homework per week on average, which can include 10-20 minutes of daily reading.
- Daily reading to parents/carers and/or independent reading. Remember to complete reading journals!
- Spellings to be practised at home each week using Spellzone/Nessy
- Times tables and number facts practice using Times Tables Rock Stars
- Maths linked to classroom learning, and specifically targeted maths as appropriate to individual children, set on MyMaths
- Other curriculum tasks as appropriate
- Science through accessing Developing Experts quizzes
- Computing using the work found on Code.org
- Digital citizenship: preparing children to thrive online using natterhub
Your child has been given all of their passwords - but we have copies in school if they go missing!
The Year 5 team.
Year 5: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 5: Gallery items
Year 5: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display